Thursday, October 28, 2010

1st final exam in UUM..

Yesterday, I have my first final exam in UUM...
Which is COM2 paper...
It was super hard since I don't know about grammar and my essay was like.....=.='''
Hope I didn't fail this paper...
I don't want to retake this paper on the next sem...

After the exam, me and Iris was so excited to go back to KL..
We will start our journey at 10pm..
And the exam end at 7.30 pm...
After we reached our Muamalat Cafe...
We order some food from the main store...

It was so dissapointing...
Since we have to wait for more than half and hour...
I was so eager to go home...
And, the food was SUPER SLOW...
And we were SO HUNGRY since it is already 8.30 pm...

After that, at about 10 pm we went to ride the bus...
We reached Jalan Duta at about 5am..
And now i am busy dling drama at home...

P/S: The line at home is SUPER SUPER FAST compare to UUM...
I can dl faster at home than UUM..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment